An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Steampunk November Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all posted instructions and guidelines.
Masks are strongly encouraged but optional.
Purchase of a ticket to Steampunk November entitles the management and/or security team of Steampunk November and The Amber Inn Academy of Arts to remove you from the grounds, without compensation, should you act in a disorderly manner or violate management’s rules or regulations. Violations of the law will be referred to the police.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS. No drug imitations. The police will be summoned and you will be immediately expelled from our property.
- No pets. Service animals are allowed and should be easily identified.
- Alcohol:* Alcoholic beverages will be sold at the saloon.* Steampunk November does NOT permit patrons to bring their own alcoholic beverages. * Anyone under 21 will not be allowed access to alcohol. I.D. Will be required.* You are responsible for drinking responsibly, however, we reserve the right to take away your keys if you are too drunk to drive. We will do our best to make accommodations or alternate transportation.
- If a weapon is part of your costume, it must be peace tied or otherwise rendered inert or safe in the opinion of Steampunk November’s security personnel.
- Violence and violent disruptions will not be tolerated. Harassment of others (without their consent) will not be tolerated.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at ALL TIMES. There is adult content at this party. There is alcohol present.
- You must stay out of areas marked with “Restricted” and/or “Authorized Personnel Only.”
- You must wear your badge at all times while in attendance. Stowaways (anyone without a valid badge) will be given the opportunity to purchase a wristband or be escorted off property.
- Disorderly or offensive behavior, or behavior deemed unacceptable by Steampunk November representatives will result in you expulsion without compensation.
Additonal rules for campgrounds (camping passes required to stay overnight)
- Campers are expected to follow all venue rules
- Lights out Friday is 1 am. Lights out Saturday is 2 am. This will be enforced by Security.
- No open campfires. Fires must be contained in an barrel or canister approved by our campground managers. You must bring your own firewood. You are not allowed to cut down any trees.
- Do not disturb the neighbors.
- Do not disturb your camping neighbors.
- Clean up after yourself.
- No violence or domestic disputes.
Our Campground Manager and Security team are empowered to expel you at any time for the duration of the weekend with no refund.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs for personal use. You agree that you will not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any part of Steampunk November for any monetary gain in any way, both personal and business.
By entering the property you grant permission to Steampunk November and The Amber Inn Academy of Arts to utilize your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of Steampunk November.
You, the ticket holder, voluntarily assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to in anyway to Steampunk November or The Amber Inn Academy of Arts whether occurring prior to, during or after the festival.
Lost and found.
Found item will be held at “lost and found” in the ticket booth. Steampunk November and/or The Amber Inn Academy of Arts is not responsible for items missing or damaged. Items may be turned over to the police if deemed necessary.
NO CASH REFUNDS.